Busy day

Yesterday was a very busy day especially in the morning and at 15degC = 59degF a rainy dreary winter's day, I started the washing, commenced making two banana loaves, visitors came, then the plumber.  My father phoned me from the hospital to have a chat. Then more visitors came from South Africa, the first visitors left as sister in law came, and I managed to talk and make my loaves, make a cup of tea all before they left at 1.30pm.  Then immediately I headed to the hospital to visit my dad. There are several car park associated with the hospital and the rate is $1.50 per hour AUD.

So today the renovations are complete, so the cleanup of the house will begin in my spare time.

The daisy growing in the front area of the garden. Photo taken at the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment