AVE MARIA by Mirusia Louwerse with André Rieu (2008). Australian Soprano

Mirusia Louwerse is an Australian born Lyric Opera Singer. She graduated in December 2006 from the Queensland Conservatorium in Brisbane obtaining a Bachelor of Music in Performance in Classical Voice.

In 2006, Louwerse became the youngest ever winner of the Dame Joan Sutherland Opera Award.

Her aunt, who lives in the Netherlands, contacted Andre Rieu to tell him about her niece's talent. He listened to her voice on her website and phoned her straight away and two days later she was standing before him in his studio ready to sing. Mirusia is of Dutch descent.
She has been touring with the Dutch violinist and conductor André Rieu since 2007 as soprano soloist.

Here we have her singing Ave Marie (Schubert) with Andre Rieu. This is one of the best I have listened to and watched.
Once long ago I had my voice trained, and I am a coloratura Soprano who used to sing at Theaters, Functions, in a few Operas, along with many Weddings as a solo artist and such for years. I chose another Profession however, met my husband to be, married, then when that was done, some years later I chose another profession :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.  May God Bless You all, keep you safe and free from harm.......Margaret xx


No comments:

Post a Comment