Birthday Girl! Wedding Anniversary!

Today is youngest grandchild's 2nd birthday. The photo I took about 2 weeks ago. It's different and I only took it off my camera this week and just had to post it..
There is a late morning party at Tail Race Park Saturday norning, there will be a barbecue lunch. I have been elected to make Rissoles/Hamburgers plus a Potato Salad.

Then today the 4th April is my eldest sister in law's 50th Wedding Anniversary, and on Saturday evening her children, their husbands and her grandchildren, my husband and myself along with my youngest sister in law are all going out to celebrate.  Way back when they were married, my husband was Bestman, and I was invited to the wedding even though I had not long been going out with my future husband at that time.
Taken at Ella's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment